(YBA) New Power Idea

I came up with this concept and I think its balanced, so take a look at it:

Bloodlust
EXP 4-5
Prerequisites-None
Whenever a creature dies in battle, any character with bloodlust heals 1 hit (if damaged), or gains 1 temporary hit until the end of battle.

Tell me what you think of it!

Wicht

Hero
Why call it bloodlust? It seems more like a form of vamprism - or are you thinking that the heat of the battle fires them up?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
Why call it bloodlust? It seems more like a form of vamprism - or are you thinking that the heat of the battle fires them up?
Maybe the fact that D&D vampires mostly drain energy by slamming people confused him. :p

Well, Bloodlust wasn't the first idea that popped into my head, but if it was vampirism then it would be undead only, but perhaps a living barbarian might take it?

Wicht

Hero
I suppose it would not be too imbalanced - maybe - but I am not sure how practical a power it is - it would do no good in one on one fights...

still I will give it consideration :)

Cool, :) I don't think its that imbalanced, its main use would be for adventuring, especially with about a group of 3-4 people vs. possibly 3+ weaker monsters, theres a chance that they can drop a critter every 1-2 rounds, but this is a best case scenario. Maybe as a PreRequisite make it either Toughness or Undead?

Clarification-the idea is you can have toughness and take it, or you can be undead and take it, you can have both too since toughness/undead do stack but you only need one of them to take it :) hope I didn't make it more confusing

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases