s'mon and me (mini forum)

alsih2o

First Post
the few of us who long for a mini forum should just go and "take over" the art gallery, as a sculptor i proclaim all minis art!(even the twizzler naga) and suggest we promote ourselves to the appropriate forum :)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Since you've started a new thread to mount the insurrection, I'll add this here as well. I'd imagine as soon as a moderator notices that you've started yet another thread on a subject that already has plenty of threads devoted to it, this'll get closed down anyway. I just hope you're not hurting the cause of getting a dedicated mini forum by trying to be cute about it. I know enough about moderating round these parts to know they don't like being pushed when an issue is already being discussed. :(

I'm not sure how much MoRuss would care for trying to take over another forum but then again maybe minis are an artform and it might make sense. I suppose taking a chance that it will piss him off, rather than waiting for a decision on a dedicated minis forum is someone's idea of a pro-active stance on the issue, but I'm prone to wait until the mods have discussed it and returned their decision. Doesn't make sense to me to force an issue when it is already on the table... :(

alsih2o

First Post
i see this much differently than you did....and i really do feel that minis belong in art as much as "art" belongs in art.....

no offense to moderators or anyone else intended

Mark

I apologize if I mischaracterized your intentions. The part where you wrote "take over" led me to believe you wanted to force the issue rather than await the decision of the Admins/Moderators...

alsih2o said:
the few of us who long for a mini forum should just go and "take over" the art gallery, as a sculptor i proclaim all minis art!(even the twizzler naga) and suggest we promote ourselves to the appropriate forum :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actually, that does sound like a good compromise. Mini-painting/building is art, so why not use the art forum?

Go for it!

alsih2o

First Post
thanx to morrus for clearly seeing that despite my humor i was serious, and i meant "take over" only in the sense that i think once started they will generate some steam....

viva la miniatures!

hong

WotC's bitch
Morrus said:
Actually, that does sound like a good compromise. Mini-painting/building is art, so why not use the art forum?

Go for it!

Which is what I suggested right at the start. :)

Mark

alsih2o said:
oh, and mark, no offense taken....open dialogue for all my fellow mark :)

Also a "Mark"?

Never argue with success, I say! Congrats! :)

(Who figured hong would be right? If you know what I mean... ;) )

Remove ads