College Football 2006

Crothian

First Post
And two players suspended from Miami for their Florida State Game. There is no clear number one this year, it will be interesting.

drothgery

First Post
Crothian said:
There is no clear number one this year, it will be interesting.

Err... there's one pretty strong contender for the spot. And you should pretty happy about who it is.

My Orange, though... all I can say is that they won't be going 1-10 again (as the defense will stay okay to good, and the offense should suck a little bit less).

fett527

First Post
drothgery said:
Err... there's one pretty strong contender for the spot. And you should pretty happy about who it is...
I'd actually feel better if they werent ranked number 1 before the season. Now after the Texas game, yeah I'll take it.

Crothian

First Post
I'm not sure if the defense is going to be good enough. I know it hasa lot of good quality players, but they are as now unproven. That doesn't make them a strong contender. After they crush Texas hopes will be high. And if they can pull out a win at Iowa I think they will be great.

Last edited:

thud13x

First Post
Crothian and all the other OSU fans,

While I do believe Ohio State can beat Texas in Texas, the Iowa Hawkeyes will not be denied in the new Kinnick.

Go Hawks!

NK

fett527

First Post
thud13x said:
Crothian and all the other OSU fans,

While I do believe Ohio State can beat Texas in Texas, the Iowa Hawkeyes will not be denied in the new Kinnick.

Go Hawks!

NK
It's been lopsided for both teams the last two years. It will be a grind em out game this year. I look forward to it.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
I'm not sure if the defense is going to be good enough. I know it hasa lot of good quality players, but they are as now unproven. That doesn't make them a strong contender. After they crush Texas hopes will be high. And if they can pull out a win at Iowa I think they will be great.
yup, defense is unproven but they are a strong contender. Just read all of the season preiews. I have absolutely 0 worries about the linebacking core, we have too much depth and talent there. The secondary is the big unknown to me, i keep reading very good things but you just won't know until game time.

Remove ads