So, who's new?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any lurkers from the old boards decided to create an account and start posting with the changeover?

Or is there anyone new both to the old and new boards?

Speak up! Let us know who you are! :)

RavenSinger

First Post
Son qui!

I lurked a lot on the previous boards, and have enjoyed many a story hour. In fact, it inspired me to start my own campaign which may make its debut on the boards in a few weeks.

Anyway, it's great to be here! Love the new digs!

RavenSinger

War Golem

First Post
Guilty as charged. I have several advanced levels in the meta Prestige Class "Lurker", but have now lost my way and de-lurked. I'm a Fallen Lurker.

Been a faithful (and grateful) reader of Eric's site since long before 3e released, but never paid much attention to the boards back then. Missed the boat on the whole Squirrel Nutkin era, and the migration to wherever those Nutkin boards have gone off to...

Back then I was lurking religiously on DND-L, but eventually it seemed like most of the same folks espousing the same opinions over and over again. I still skim it, but I started checking out the boards at EN World for a change of pace, and have been highly entertained over the past 8 months by all kinds of topics. Been tempted to jump into the fray on a number of occasions, but not quite...

Anyway, here I am, ready to rumble. Keep up the good work, Morrus, and everyone else who has done so much over the years to make this such an awesome web community.

War Golem

Cyragnome

First Post
Don't know if I fully qualify as a lurker, but sightings of me are rarer than Big Foot sighting in the Northwest US. I intend to post a bit more often, at least in the short term. I do like the new boards though...very nice. Good work and a pat on the back to all involved!

Crothian

First Post
I'm a bad lurker, had about 100 posts over the past year. I doubt that rate will change much. The new boards are looking nice though

Attachments

• wild1.jpg
    wild1.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 129,382
  • wild2.jpg
    wild2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71,189

A2Z

Explorer
This is my very first post on the new boards. Kind of cool really. :)

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 44,517

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Well, I was a lurker on the old boards that decided to change names on the switchover. I think I had maybe 10 posts on the old board, so I delurked occaisonally :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases