Anyone get the SL DM's Screen?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Got mine this week. Quality and durability is about the same as WOTC screen. Like the material and the companion product is good. Have not played the adventures yet.

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Got a copy of it yesterday. The screen itself looks pretty good, though I do dislike how you have to reverse one of the folds on the screen. The companion book is excellent, lots of info, and from a quick glance through two very good interesting adventures to use for an SL campaign.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
I like the two mini-adventures written by Clark (and developed by my good friend Oakthorne), and I also thought the information was well-presented. I have to share Scott's disappointment at the backward folding of one of the panels. I was really excited to get a 4-panel DM screen, but folding it backwards makes it a bit difficult to use.

I think I'm just going to keep using the stubby Blue Planet moderator's screen for my Dragonstar game. :)

SSS-Druid

First Post
You know, its actually simple enough to refold the last panel inward; it closes just fine by then folding the outer two panels towards the center and then closing the whole like a book.

:)

Though, yes, I was peeved to find that it had been folded so funkily.

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Hey, never said anything about it not being simple, just that I thought it was a bit odd with a reversed fold in the screen, especially since the screen folds perfectly well with the two outer flaps going in. The reverse fold for me caused the screen to fall down more easily. But then again, I did not buy it for the screen itself anyway, I like to use the old Dangerous Journeys screen with printouts of the stuff that I need the most anyway, I just thought that 8.95 for two adventures and some racial crunchy bits was too good to pass up. :)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well then anyone care to comment on the adventures. I've heard little about them and I am semi-curious about them. Titles will do fine IF you don't want to spoil anything.

*still waiting BUT thinks it might be in tomorrow*

SSS-Druid

First Post
The adventures are entitled "The Shrine of Madness," for a party with 8-12 total levels; and "Kadum's Horn," meant for a party with 15-20 total levels.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases