MotW New Monsters

Hi,
I don't know if anyone has seen this, yet but the monster list has been updated on wizards and it seems that new new type of animal for high level animal companions is "Legendary", with the Legendary Wolf having a CR of 7. There are also several new Dire animals and a new construct called a Bogun. Anyway just thought you would like to know and I apologise if this has already been posted.
Here is the link in case anyone is interested
Monsters

Cya:D

Terraism

Explorer
The link was actually on the main page, yesterday, but since I had to argue with Wizard's site, I didn't get to take a look at the new things. Hmm - so a Legendary Wolf is CR 7, huh? Well, since the Dire Wolf is CR 3, that's a nice step... I think I'm going to like these things! :D

hong

WotC's bitch
So a legendary animal is sorta like a super-sized version of a dire animal? Cool! I have visions of the giant critters from _Princess Mononoke_.

Claude Raines

First Post
hong said:
So a legendary animal is sorta like a super-sized version of a dire animal? Cool! I have visions of the giant critters from _Princess Mononoke_.

I don't think so. If you look at the sizes of the Legendary creatures, they are the same size as normal creatures. So I guess they have other powers instead of "super size."

MythandLore

First Post
hong said:

It's probably not this, but it would be super awesome if it was.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases