Actual Power Card Pricing

Admiral Caine

First Post
On the heels of recent discussions concerning Power Cards, people have mentioned that they were unsure of the pricing.

I don't know how long this information has been up on Amazon...

But it would appear that one character class, containing 100 power cards from the PHB as well as a few blank cards is listed at $9.99 (No Amazon discounted figured in that price).

A display box with all the classes from the PHB is 79.92 (which does not reflect the 30% Amazon then applies. They offer no discount on a single pack).

I'm not shilling for Amazon, the context here is in relation to discussion of how much they would cost and what they're actually worth.

EDIT: I originally offered links to Amazon to support my statements, but I realized that might be in competition with EnWorld's own in-house sales (I don't know, I'm only guessing it might). To err on the side of caution, I am removing the links. You'll just have to search Amazon if there is any question if the numbers above are credible.

Again, I offer no editorial opinion in this post.

As a DDI subscriber, any power cards I have I get from the Character Builder and are printed on cardstock.

Last edited:

jephlewis

First Post
On the heels of recent discussions concerning Power Cards, people have mentioned that they were unsure of the pricing...But it would appear that one character class, containing 100 power cards from the PHB as well as a few blank cards is listed at $9.99 (No Amazon discounted figured in that price).

A display box with all the classes from the PHB is 79.92 (which does not reflect the 30% Amazon then applies. They offer no discount on a single pack)...As a DDI subscriber, any power cards I have I get from the Character Builder and are printed on cardstock.
The 8 pack box of pre printed, color, probably good quality power cards is worth almost sixty bucks to me.
I'm not a DDI subscriber, nor do I have a good printer or access to one, but I really like physical accessories like the dungeon tiles and paizo's flip mats [but not minis because they're too expensive IMO].

Remove ads