Sign out?

Kytess

First Post
Maybe it's just hidden in plain sight, but I don't see a "logout" button anywhere. How do I change between my names?

Who would've thought the boards would take a level of shadowdancer...

Attachments

• 500pxbanner.png
    500pxbanner.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 8,024

Holy Bovine

First Post
On a related note is it possible to have the 'Log Out' button / Login boxes appear on the forum pages themselves? I know this might encourage the Kwalsih Legion even more (and we know we don't want that :) ) but it would make it easier for multi-users on one computer to quickly switch between accounts.

If it actually puts a strain on the server (ie uses up more memory or whatever) then don't worry about it.

Sorry for going off the topic, but gosh, it is really distracting when several people use the same avatar. I don't even look at the name, anymore, just at the picture, so when I saw your avatar, Andrea, I just assumed you were Lady Diamond since you share the same avatar. :)

I doubt anybody would wish to share my avatar, though. :D

graydoom

First Post
Left-handed Hummingbird said:
Sorry for going off the topic, but gosh, it is really distracting when several people use the same avatar. I don't even look at the name, anymore, just at the picture, so when I saw your avatar, Andrea, I just assumed you were Lady Diamond since you share the same avatar. :)

I doubt anybody would wish to share my avatar, though. :D

This is why everyone should use custom avatars. No confusion. And I'm guilty of this too... I thought she was Lady Diamond at first, until I looked at the actual name :eek:.

Kytess said:
Maybe it's just hidden in plain sight, but I don't see a "logout" button anywhere. How do I change between my names?

Who would've thought the boards would take a level of shadowdancer...
:D

When I reread the thread, I remembered someone on the boards a long time ago discussing a Terrasque Shadowdancer hiding in plain sight, giggling as the adventurers stood completely dumbfounded as to where the heck the creature had disappeared to.

:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases