Mythusmage Publishing

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Yep, I'm joining the rush.

Mythusmage Publishing is being established to get my stuff out before the public, and to help me make more money. (Got debts, and I'd like to upgrade my Macintosh.)

Products will be available over the web, in PDF. Text to start, with minimal graphics, with better versions to follow when I can afford Adobe Acrobat and a good layout app. Art too when I have the money for it.

Initial products will include:

Tales of the Wolf Folk Sea D20. A d20 version of a fantasy world RPG setting. Created using the old World Builder's Guide by Rich Baker with modifications by yours truly (Tons of modifications). To be supported by adventure settings etc.

Walking with Dragons. A different look at DnD's signature beast. Including expanded game mechanics information and details on dragon evolution, physiology, child raising, and favorite TV shows.

A series of booklets expanding on and (very likely) greatly changing the monsters of DnD (for DMs who have players who've memorized all the critters), starting with one about basilisks (three genera; the Greater, Common, and Songbird basilisks with 3, 7, and 12 species respectively.)

Work proceeds on Tales of the Wolf Folk sea and Walking with Dragons, but since I'm one person (and not that well organized) I can give no release dates. I will keep you apprised of my progress.

All Mythusmage Publishing products will be available through the Mythusmage Publishing web site (currently in the planning stage). Hard copy publication depends on one of the standard publishers making a good offer.

That's the announcement. Please, no submissions of writing or art until I make a formal announcement on the subject. I'd rather start out "small" and add authors and artists when I have a better handle on what I'm doing.

Alan, who's kinda wondering where his .sig went to.

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Mythus, if you are interested, i'm interested in handeling the layout for you. I'm even interested in doing some graphic design...

Contact me if your interested. I'm curious what kind of product you'll publish...

Last edited:

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Thanks for the offer (and the opportunity to bump this thing). For now I'm going to keep this a one man operation, but I will keep you in mind should I become wildly successful.

Right now I'm concentrating on a setting book, and on monster books of a different kind. Expect a booklet on white dragons in the style of popular naturalist works in a couple of months.

Alan

EricNoah

Adventurer
Is this an "I'm ready to be listed in the D20 Guide" type announcement, or are you not quite ready for that yet? Do you have a website?

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Not Yet

EricNoah said:
Is this an "I'm ready to be listed in the D20 Guide" type announcement, or are you not quite ready for that yet? Do you have a website?

First web space has to be secured (a friend is offering that on his machine). I do have a web page (page, singular) designed, and work proceeds on three projects, the aforementioned two plus a piece on white dragons. That last will be free. When the chromatics are done it'll be incorporated into that book.

When I have things ready, and a place for people to go, I'll be sending word along to Morrus. Until then thing will be our little secret, and the secret of anybody who actually takes a look at this thread.

Alan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases