Kento Vs. Uziel, Judge Needed!

(OOC-I challenge any white belt or tier 1 fighter to a strategy match.)

Kento waits in the middle of nowhere, talking to his dad via cellphone, "But dad, I wouldof won, honest! No, no, don't take away my allowance for the week, how about if I beat my next opponent, would you be pleased then? Ok, deal. Talk to ya later!" Kento finishes and his butler walks towards him, "May I talk your jacket, sir?" "Of course! Lets get things moving."

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
I believe tier one is only white belt. But if you meant tier two I will accept your challenege.

Last edited:

Yes I meant Tier 2,

I find your son to be dastardly, your town to be empty, and your insult to be laughable.

You really need to teach your son some manners, I would never do that-moreso, he's probably illegitamete, your hometown is plagued with stupidity and anything you can say to me will just bounce off me since i'm rubber and stick to you since you're glue!

Ok then, generate an insult! Cool, you live in St, Louis, I live in Springfield myself, not too far away ;).

Edit-Btw, I would perfer to finish this match by tonight otherwise it'd have to be extended for me til Sat night.

Last edited:

Lucias

First Post
OOC: Springfield Il or Mo?

Uziel the Sightless, Oracle of the Seven Pillars
Yellow Belt D1
Record:
1-1
Powers:Sig Style: Northstar
Fist of Fury
Dojo Style: Hammer

Yen:2

"It has been decreed that one of us must fall tonight. Though my pride is soft from my recent loss, you will find my fists are still hard!"

I find your gardener and your children to be childish, your empire to be disgusting, and your teachings to be irrelevant.

"HA! Childish children! Take that!"

Last edited:

Remove ads