[YB] Lady Diamond schools Mianaavri?

Berandor

lunatic
Mianaavri, the Moonlight Princess

The little girl had been walking for several days now, and her feet were sore. The gib katana hanging from her waist dragged behind her, drawing a line in the ground.

Where am I going? What will I find there?

She didn't know. She only knew that she had to go on. As Mia was lost in thoughts, she didn't notice the figure rising up before her. Walking onward, she accidentally bumped into the person.

Mia took a step backward, an excuse ready on her lips, when her right arm briefly touched upon the hilt of the sword.
I am a warrior now. Warriors do not give in.They do not excuse themselves. They are strong. They are fierce. They are merciless.

"Wa.. Watch were you're going... yes, watch it!", she burst out. "You... you dirtbag!"
She forced herself to look mean, and dangerous... somehow.

Challenge to all fighters with no more than one signature style/location and no more than one modifier.

Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
Yes. Though he wouldn't be able to buy more than one sig style, and more than one modifier.

Actually, the flawed description of the challenge is due to Mianaavri's inexperience.

Berandor

reiella

Explorer
Hmm I only have one signature style and one location! (Well two I guess if you include the Mind Thief :).

Attachments

• adventures_enworld.jpg
    adventures_enworld.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 5,052

Wicht

Hero
reiella said:
Hmm I only have one signature style and one location! (Well two I guess if you include the Mind Thief :).

Yeah - the sig you stole counts as your own sig - its not like you are gonna lose it.

reiella

Explorer
Heh I know, just being silly is all. No big desire to beatup on a white-belt myself either ;) (or a yellow really, but I take opportunities for mind thief that I can :).

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond had been wandering in the darkness, as is her way at times when she sleeps too lightly, leading the white mare after taking her out for a moonlit ride, wandering the road a bit, lost in thought. She pulls up short and gasps in surprise when the smaller figure of a girl bumps into her.

"Dirtbag?". She smiles. This little one reminds her so much of herself, at her beginnings in this strange land of fighters, and of good and evil. Full of courage, full of fighting spirit, yet inexperienced, and untrained. Inexperience does not belittle a fighting soul such as this, though.

"Ho there little one", she speaks softly, yet she keeps an eye on the katana the girl carries. "My name is Lady Diamond, sometimes called 'the lady dragon', other times called 'the dragon lady'. Why do you wander by yourself so late at night, where are your parents?".

She steps back a bit and hunkers down on her heels to be closer to the girl's eye level, the katana the girl carries implies a bit of fighting skill, yet she wishes to know why a child wanders the night, looking for a fight.

OOC: I will forgo signature style in this match. It will be a slow fight, if the Princess of the Night accepts.

edited to add the following: If the Princess of the Night wins, she will follow me to the Dojo of the Dragon and the West Wind to begin her training.

Last edited:

psychognome

First Post
I accept your challenge!

And to save time, I'll post the insult already:
I find your employer and your groundskeeper to be juvenile, your church to be contemptible, and your defense to be so last decade.

Berandor

lunatic
Mianaavri hesitates. Didn't she just insult the woman before her? Why didn't she lash out? It was clear that the "Dragon Lady" was a fighter, but still, she was asking for Mianaavri's parents!

Perhaps she was a nice person, this Lady Dragon... perhaps Mia should wait and see whether she could find someone more... deserving of hits?

But no. She was a fighter, and fighters don't back out of a challenge - they show neither fear nor sympathy.
Mia releases the hold on her katana - the blade's point sags down to the ground again - and holds her arms rigidly to her sides, hands clenched into fists.

"I... I tell you why I'm out so late: I was looking for the likes of you! Little kids grow up in your image - which means spoilt - and even your retainers have become less reliable because of your influence; your dojo is run down and dirty, while you surely are no Lady???"
The questioning tone of these insults sure take a lot of sting out of them.

I find your children and your gardener to be lickspittle, your plantation to be contemptible, and your pride to be laughable.

Berandor

lunatic
Psychognome, I'm sorry! Lady Diamond just posted right before you... I'm fine either way, but as Diamond was... well, I hope you're not too annoyed at this.

Unless Lady D, of course, just wanted to fight me out of mercy :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases