wish list for D20 Products

bolen

First Post
what products would you like to see which are not out

Everyone last year made class books now the trend is publish race books. What areas are publishers ignoring?

I think that Mass combat is the big one.

Last edited:

KnowTheToe

First Post
City based adventure modules of huge proportions with complex multi faceted plots, vivid NPCs, and no railroading of the PCs. I know, I can't believe there are not dozens of these all selling for $5.:p

caudor

Adventurer
Adventures with battlemaps and counters (to enhance play). There have been a few...Theives in the Forest is one that comes to mind. Maybe even boxed sets. I'll pay.

The ultimate software tool to generate characters, with a system for easily adding third party content...legally. I know, they will have to work out the licenses, etc. But I thought that is what Open Game Content was supposed to address? I'm probably dreaming on this one though.

Other than that, I think the stuff that is being released is great. It is a great time to be a gamer.

Speaking of the holidays, anyone know why WotC is taking a break from RPG releases for a couple months (no new products)? To do this during holidays strikes me as kind of odd.

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
I know THG is coming out with their desert supplement, but I'd still like to see an official/licensed Al-Quadim/Legend of the Burning Sands/Arabian Adventures book.

mearls

Hero
KnowTheToe said:
City based adventure modules of huge proportions with complex multi faceted plots, vivid NPCs, and no railroading of the PCs. I know, I can't believe there are not dozens of these all selling for $5.:p

Atlas Games has Splintered Peace coming out I think this month:

http://www.atlas-games.com

Man, I should get paid for doing this.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I would like to see another company put out historical supplements, like Avalanche Press. I can stand their tacky covers, but the books are just way too short for the subject. I want 128 page books, mininum on things like Rome, Arthurian England (real or legendary), 3 Kingdoms era China, Ancient Greece, etc.

I'd like to see a semi-realistic, semi-plausible sci-fi game. I like Traveller, but it's not plausible. I like Fading Suns, but it's not realistic.

Maybe something like 2300 AD , only without the French as a major power (Europe, yes. But not France by itself. Bah)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases