Thanks, Kenzer and Company!

Wolfspider

Explorer
I just got my copy of the D20 adventure Root of All Evil, and I just wanted to thank Kenzer and Company for giving away copies of the book a couple weeks ago. I've been flipping through it all morning, just marvelling at how well put together the book is. Very beautiful. I'll dive into the adventure proper later on.

I also got a nice poster and a little booklet giving an overview of Kalamar. :D

Yeah, I guess this should be in the D20 games section, but I just wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am.

Thanks, Kenzer and Company!

Wicht

Hero
When were they giving these away free and how did I miss out on it :( pout

I have been contemplating getting that module for over a month

Wolfspider

Explorer
Well, those of you who bought it definitely got your money's worth. It looks like a great adventure. I'll definitely be picking up the other adventures in the series and maybe other books as well.

Hey! This was all a plot to get me to buy books, wasn't it? :eek:

:D

CrusaderX

First Post
I received mine in the mail today as well, and would like to thank the good folks at Kenzer & Company for the free product. Nice work!

Wicht

Hero
CrusaderX said:
I received mine in the mail today as well, and would like to thank the good folks at Kenzer & Company for the free product. Nice work!

Once more...

when and how did you get it free and are they still available?

CrusaderX

First Post
Someone from Kenzer & Company was on the EN boards a week or so ago, and said that the first 10 people to email him a request would get the adventure for free. It was just a one-day thing, but who knows, they might do it again.

I just want to throw out a big thank you as well. I recieved my copy in the mail yesterday. I will look at it more this weekend but just glancing at it, it looks to be very nicely put together.

Thanks Kenzer!

Attachments

• DnD_ADVL.png
    DnD_ADVL.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 15,692

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases