an idea for your site?

[f]

First Post
Great website you all have running there, I have one suggestion for it though.....a guestbook, or simple forum.

I see it as a place for people to communicate AT YOUR SITE, and not here (which is great as well btw), and keeps people AT YOUR SITE.

anyhow, I don't see this as a major thing, but it would be nice, as you have such a nice looking site.

cheers

Frazer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The easiest way to that would be to just integrate these FanCC forums into the site. Just link to them from the site itself. These are as much 'on the site' as anything else on the EN World server is, or as much as another set of forums on the same server would be.

ax0n

First Post
Thanks Frazer :) Its nice to get some positive feedback.

I must admit, I was planning to add some integration with the PHP forums here and our web site - its just accessing a MySQL database with PHP. I might need Morrus' permission for that, though. :) What do you say, Morrus?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Do what?

You can just change the colour scheme of the forum and link straight to it. I'd rather not have people messing with the already over-beleaugured database.

[f]

First Post
hey, if u can just change the colours here and have a bit better integration with your site......then thats perfect. I had no intention of saying these boards are bad or anything....if anything they are a godsend to the communitty that resides on them.

its just accessing a MySQL database with PHP

exactly, and that would be easy enough......

anyways......great work on the site ax0n, when glaucon pointed me to it, I was very impressed.

now I just wish I knew something about D&D, so I could be at all helpful lol

cheers

Frazer

ax0n

First Post
Hi Frazer,

I remember: thanks for the work you did on the graphics Steve sent the mailing list. Its much appreciated. Please keep in touch with the netbook - we need whatever help anyone can give.

You can just change the colour scheme of the forum and link straight to it. I'd rather not have people messing with the already over-beleaugured database.

Aw.... please, we wouldn't be doing anything the vBulletin borad system doesn't do anyway :) Guess not.

BTW, does that mean I could get admin/mod status for the NboPl sub-board here? :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases