[YB] Meowth make Kalanyr go pow!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth will make you go pow! Meowth get pay back, reoooowth! Kalanyr go kersplatow!

Gang Boss 3(7-2) (2 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Style (Manta Ray)
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Delta ), Gang Member (Island)

Signature Style (Turtle), Style Immunity (Turtle)
Item Gamera

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Ok then Plush One, I'll make you go Eek!"

Kalanyr the Wolf
Master of Thunder

Knight of Light 1 12-4 Yen 2

Powers: Sig Style (Thunder),Sig Style (Wolf), Holy Warrior,Holy Day,Master(Thunder),Chi Strike X1,Mastery of Emotions,Redeeming Light, Purity of Focus X1.
Restrictions: Pure Spirit

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! We need judge! But me want standard match 4 flag! Silly foofoo head can't talk back neither!

I find your spouse to be tedious, your well to be boorish, and your insult to be misused.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The snake shouts below the mesa; silences the rolling of the sunflower!

Kalanyr slides sinuously into the Snake Style before unleashing a hiss! of such magnitude it deafens everything within miles.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth! Meowth! Gamera! Use harsh breath! Keep prairie under control! Reoooowth. Make sure no mean birdies go around making mess of my statue! Reowth!

The west wind dominates the prairie; protects against the efforts of the foul! *yen*

Sabaron

First Post
A large, longhaired, muscle-bound man wearing nothing but a kilt approaches the two fighters.

"Why it be the laddie and the kittie again! They want a new match? Well, I can be judging it! The Mad Scotsman decrees this match to take place at the swamp south-east of Shangtung Mountain on the dusk of the fox."

"Sorry, laddie, but the kittie's move be just perfect. So perfect that I be givin' you this yen I found."

Point Kittie. One haggis kittie, 3 haggis' neutral.

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Gamera! Attack the heathen temple of the light-blinded fool! Reowth! Meowth do the gamera happy dance now!

The turtle moves higher than the castle as it obliterates the temple; grasps the rising of the flame!

Sabaron

First Post
"Laddie, that kittie has some mean moves. You just crushed a wee gate while the kittie brought down the whole bloody thing. Sorry, lad."

2 Haggis' kittie. 3 Haggis' Kittie, 1 Haggis neutral.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases