Kcyldyei loses against Kalanyr

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei sits upon a stump and removes his weathered cloak while waiting for Kalanyr and a judge. He starts thinking about the coming fight.

White Belt 0-0

Speed and Style match

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr approaches and pauses before asking " You are the second white belt to challenge me. Two White Belts only just beat me when they worked together. Are you sure you want this? Know that this is what you face:
Kalanyr the Dagger
Master of Thunder

Knight of Light 0 13-8 Yen 0

Powers: Sig Style (Thunder),Sig Style(Dagger), Holy Warrior,Holy Day,Master(Thunder),Chi Strike X1,Mastery of Emotions,Purity of Focus X1,Redeeming Light
Restrictions: Pure Spirit
"

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"i seek you not to attain victory but to witness the amount of experience you possess, i hope you will accept my challenge,"replies Kcyldyei

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr sighs " Very well, young one. Let us fight then. You may choose the length and style of the match."

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I trust 3 flags will be sufficient?" asks Kcyldyei. He then stands up and loosens his clothing enough for combat. Then without waiting for a reply he says,"Now we wait for a judge," and starts limbering up.

Speed and style match

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr bows to the judge "Your presence is acceptable to me, please set the Day and Location of this match so battle can commence."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases