Shard loses to Chen Shing!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard seeks a battle against another Tier 2 or lower opponent!

"I don't think you have what it takes to beat me! Why don't you just give me a little Yen and I won't beat you TOO badly!

"Also, I find your children to be honorless, your stable to be infectious, and your karma to be amateurish."

Shard

Copper Sash 1

Record:
2-5
Yen: 5
Signature Style: Thunder
Powers: Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Item: None

I prefer speed matches over all other types, but am open to other possibilities if needed.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well, I'm not not desperate enough to fight someone that has my sig style already and would deny me that possible extra point. Although it would be fun for IC reasons considering how much Shard looks like Darkwolf's former teacher Kith. :D

BTW, your sig does not show what your Dojo style is. Have you not picked one yet or is there already a Brown belt that you would have to join up with to get it?

Thanks Darkwolf, but I'll wait and see if any other takers show up for a while. Your fights go quick enough that I can always reconsider in a few hours after you've beaten someone else. ;)

Darkwolf

First Post
Orlandu has made brown belt and thus for me to get a dojo style I would have to join his dojo. I've sent him an email but haven't gotten a response yet.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Lost to Vanor...challenge re-opened. I would prefer a Tier 2 or lower opponent, but may consider a Tier 3 opponent. Please inquire within...

graydoom

First Post
Darkwolf said:
Orlandu has made brown belt and thus for me to get a dojo style I would have to join his dojo. I've sent him an email but haven't gotten a response yet.
Darkwolf, it's best to post in his dojo thread asking to be taught. I linked it at the end of the fight you gained Green Belt in. Just post there asking to join and he'll gladly accept you.

I'll search out the link and repost it here if you can't find it.

[Edit: Here it is... Orlandu's no luck dojo, http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2852. He's awaiting new students eagerly. He usually comes on about 2 or 3 hours from now and he'll accept you then.]

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
A white rat scurries in front of Shard and transforms into a dirty white-haired man with beady red eyes.

"Fights you I will," offers Chen Shing.

Chen Shing the Rat Hengeyokai
Path of the Yakuza -- Team Rocket
Thug-2
1-0

Powers:
Signature Style: Hammer
Dirty Trick
Gang Member: Hells

[But only if we can move this fight along a little quicker than the last one....]

I find your betrothed to be cold-hearted, your presence to be unkempt, and your chi to be misused.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases