Re: Cleric Domans - Attn: Quickbeam (plus scoop)

der_kluge

Adventurer
Re: Cleric Domans - Attn: Quickbeam (plus scoop)

As promised, here are the Clerical Domains in the upcoming Bluffside book (there are 15 of 'em) -

Affliction
Combat
Emotion
Entropy
Flight
History
Ice
Invention
Mining
Nature
Peace
Shadow
Skullduggery
Undeath*
Weather

(* yes, I know there is an undeath domain in the FRCS. Mine is a little different, and I wrote mine based on the list in the Dragon magazine before the FRCS came out, and it wasn't listed in there. It was apparently added later)

graydoom

First Post
Dang. This looks good. Recently I've been tinkering around with the gods from George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, and I concluded that I needed an Ice domain, a Nature domain, a Shadow domain, and possibly an Emotion or Weather domain.

I'll have to keep an eye on this.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Interesting domains there Klugie. Just curious I know you didn't copy the Shadow domain, but does it granted powers involve Hide and Move Silently in some way?

Oh and to answer your question, Great Healer, It's published by Thunderhead Games, a truly GREAT d20 company. www.thunderheadgames.com Interludes is their first product but Bluffside is probably going to be one of the best city guides out there, at least for THIS portable d20 city. :)

Quickbeam

Explorer
Whew!

I almost missed this post :eek: !! I decided change my username for the new Boards, and somehow overlooked the call to attention...

Thank you very much Kluge! I'm most interested in reading about Combat, Affliction, Flight and Shadow. I'll look for Bluffside in the near future. BTW, are all of these Domains your creations?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Domains

Madriel's Mercy - what Nightfall said. Check my sig for the link. Bluffside should be out in February.

Nightfall - yes. Is there another Shadow domain published somewhere else? I admit I'm not that knowledgable of what other D20 publishers put it, so it's plausible that there is another Shadow Domain out there somewhere else. I suspect they would be very similar, except that my version contains 3 new spells. :)

Scorch - yes, I created them all. Matt Mosher, a fellow TG writer reviewed and critigued them for me, and together we compromised on some, so it would be wrong for me to take full credit. Domains aren't that hard to write. A completely new pantheon of gods - that's hard to write.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases