Making templates out of the Creature Collection...

Terraism

Explorer
Nightfall had a nice point on the old boards - some of the early Scarred Lands stuff could use a look back and some tweaking... especially (and I doubt people will dissagree with me) the first Creature Collection. I was digging around the other day and had hoped to throw some 'Unhallowed' into an interplanar tavern I'm working on - but not neccessarily human ones. As I'm one of the advocates for the idea that all undead should be templates, I decided to convert the Unhallowed into templates. (Actually, I didn't convert the fighter - I had some problems there.) Anyway, the templates are available here - please tell me what you think.

Whoops! You know, I always get the names mixed up... I was so careful in the heading, but then screwed it up in the post. (Now, I know the difference between the two - I hope! :p - but the names... what can I say? Anyway... some critiques?

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
You know I think you need a link to the The Creature Catalog like you used to so other people don't confuse the two in their posts.
Make it a BIG Link
So we can see it every time.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
MythandLore said:
You know I think you need a link to the The Creature Catalog like you used to so other people don't confuse the two in their posts.
Make it a BIG Link
So we can see it every time.

I believe you are correct my friend. I will do just that.

Pale

First Post
It seems that your link is forbidden to me here at work, Terraism, I'll check it out later at home, but I'm interested in seeing what you have.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases