DunDraCon ,double Wammie rpg goodness

Doc_Souark

Explorer
I posted the following both at the Old EN World and at that little board run by Squirrel Nutkin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you might have been to my EZ Board lately (yeah right ), anyway the Western RPG Sidewinder by Citizen Games and the d20 pulp RPG Forbidden Kingdoms by OtherWorlds Creations are the main focus there. Both look to be great games and I plan on getting and playing both (even if I have to drag players off the street) when they come out.

Here's the wierd part BOTH of them will have their "comeing out" at DunDraCon on Feburary 15th thru 17th . So who will be there ? (I have no idea where there is sorry )

I won't I'll be deep into my second honymoon as well as other things that weekend. So who'll be there I gots a favor to ask.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what Hyrum Savage at OtherWorlds has told me the rules for the Forbidden Kingdoms will be in binders as they ( the hardbounds )won't be back from the printers by then. Nice people at OWs I hope FK takes off like well Gang-busters. :)

As for Geoff Spakes and Citizen Games I haven't heard a word from them ~sniff~ (are you still ticked off at me Geoff ? ) so I'm not sure of the details of the Con just what I read from the Yahoo Groups e-mail.

Attachments

• --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 320

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases