default settings when registering

angramainyu

Community Supporter
When I registered, the default for email notification (when someone replies to a thread you've posted to) is on. I know I can (and did) change it to off, but can we make the default off?

It is there, I turned it to off, also, seems odd that it should be on by default. Some poor schmuck is going to get a whole lot of emails he didn't expect...

/me razes his hand for being a scmuck.

If not for this thread I would be getting a few unexpected e-mails.

If this option cannot be automaticlay change to no. I have a sugestion for the first sticky thread. Warn people of this ahead of time to save headaches from the whiners down the line.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I saw that feature when registering, and I didn't turn it off; I figured that my e-mail account can take it if I clear it regularly, and it's surely a nice reminder of what threads I've posted to in the last couple days. :)

Come to think of it, I should check my mail; I'm sure at least one thread I've posted to has gotten a few replies... :p

Also, I think I'll go and turn it off now - this is one e-mail per reply, right? :eek:

Attachments

• pathfinder_-_mines_map_pack.jpg
    pathfinder_-_mines_map_pack.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,227
  • mines_map.jpg
    mines_map.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 540
  • BDG_1.jpg
    BDG_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 457
  • messy_shelf.jpg
    messy_shelf.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Game Mastery-Logo1.png
    Game Mastery-Logo1.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 462
  • pirate_ship11.png
    pirate_ship11.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 4,471
  • ship_flipmat1.png
    ship_flipmat1.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,884

Darkness

That's strange... I checked my mail, and there was absolutely nothing from these boards. Hmm... Maybe I've misremembered and turned the feature off after all? I'll have to go and check that...

And It's - aren't you alyways? :p

Darkness

Now that's strange: I checked it, and the feature was on, but I still haven't gotten any e-mails. Maybe there is a delay of a few hours...? :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases