What Do You Think?

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Well, here we are! How do you like the new boards? I just arrived, so it seems ok so far--even cool--but different, too. It's a little disorientating. Has everyone made it over?

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Attachments

• 237037.jpg
    237037.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 2,542

graydoom

First Post
New boards are pretty cool. Bunch of neat new features.

And most everyone has made it over... still missing Psionicist, Decamber, and Angelsboi, though.

Oh, and this might be supposed to go in the "Meta" forum, I'm not certain.

Attachments

• Lancelot 5e.jpg
    Lancelot 5e.jpg
    816.5 KB · Views: 21,722

your_mother

Explorer
Angelsboi and other things missing

I'll send Angelsboi an e-mail and try to get him to come and post, etc.

Another thing that didn't make it to the new boards: my signature. Now I've gotta try and track down a copy of the post in which I was dubbed 'the Marilyn Manson of EN World'.

Good gravy.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Psionicist will show up in exactly 5 days, I presume. Furthermore, yeah, really like the new features. I was one of the guys who couldn't close a tag if my life was on the line, so the layout options will be used a lot by me. (This one was still done by typing it in though!)

Rav

Woohoo!

Quickbeam

Explorer
Well met, my friend!!

SHARK, it is I Quickbeam...and now Scorch. Like the Board Creators, I felt like making a change, so gone is my old username.

I haven't heard from you in quite a while, and hope all is well with school and the Mrs. I love the look and feel of the new Boards, and some of the options (polls, subscribed topics, avatars) are just plain cool :cool: ! Let me know how life is treating you, and don't be a stranger.

Cheers to you -- I'll raise a pint of Bass to your arrival here.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I love the new boards - especially all the nifty new options... :cool:

And yeah, this should go into Meta.

Wicht

Hero
The new boards disoriented me at first but I am used to them and have nary a bad thing to say about them, excepting possibly the absence of html

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases