NeMoren's Vault III: Return to the dungeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
The dungeon is quiet. A suit of armor sits on the edge of a pit smoking a cigarette as a makeup artist puts the finishing touches of dust and grime on his armor. "What I don't get," he says in a gravelly voice as he exhales smoke through the visor," is why we..."

He's interrupted by a gnome in red robes bustling down the corridor. "Places, everyone, places! We've gotten funding from Fiery Dragon and we're back on again. The WotC iconics are on their way in right now. Jake, put out that cigarette; only the flaming sphere can smoke in here. Now, if everyone would please take their places....? Oh, and get rid of that annoying bleating whiny unicorn! Props sent it over here as a joke."

Nebin

Explorer
ooc As the prez of the Iconics Union Local 256 as well as the best looking, sexiest and well shall I say it ? Smartest ! Iconic it's just right That I Nebin arrive first :D !

I think all of them except Lidda is on there way now, the Halfling I'm afraid has taken vows with the Little Sisters of Pain and Pleasure :( funny I didn't know she was so devote. /ooc

Nebin sneaks up to the Gnome in the red robes and gives him an atomic weidgie Hi Cuz :D

Mialee

First Post
It's about time. I'm really in the mood for some adventuring.

Caught up in the post-LotR buzz, anyone with a set of pointy ears can pull down some serious scratch. I've been raking in the dough hand over fist, but I could use a break.

Doing the new Pepsi ads has been the worst. Man walks into cafe, sees little curly-haired idiot Pepsi girl.

MAN: Wow, Haley what's-her-face! Drinking a Pespi!

haley peels off her own face to reveal Barry Boswick.

MAN: Ugh! Not you again...

he peels off Barry's face to reveal me.

MAN: Who are you?

ME: I'm Mialee, elven wizard.

MAN: Who's Mialee, elven wizard?

So, blah blah, yadda yadda, eventually we find Britney dancing like a trollop around the cafe. End commercial.

Piratecat, can we have some of the monsters coming up look like that fat-faced little Pepsi girl, perhaps one that looks like Britney "helium balloobs" Spears? It'd be wonderful therapy for me.

Regdar

First Post
Bah

Regdar walks in, rubbing Regdar's eyes and yawning loudly, cleaning out Regdar's ear with a index finger.

Regdar has just got back from this place called AWA, Ale & Whores Anonymous. Regdar's agent told Regdar it was a place were Regdar could get ale and whores without anyone knowing who Regdar was, you know with all the Oscar buzz... Regdar was not pleased.

Ma'varkith

First Post
Ma' makes her way through the bustling set crew, sword in hand and armor carried over her shoulder. She is dressed in warm-up gear, and has several medals hanging around her neck.

"Hey Reg, Mia, Neb - are we the only ones here? You'd think everyone would be eager to get back to work."

She pulls off the warm-up gear, revealing a red, white, and blue bodysuit. She begins to don her armor, handing the medals to Regdar.

"You'd be amazed at how much use you can get out of even the low-leveled Psi abilities. I should have looked into this 'athlete' gig years ago!"

"I know that the exchange rates for precious metals got fudged a bit with the new Third Edition rules, but I figure we can probably pawn these things for what - fifty, sixty gold pieces?"

Alhandra

First Post
Alhandra saunters in in her casual clothes, a low-on-the-shoulders White Lion t-shirt, cut-off jean-shorts, and Doc Martens.

"Hey, guys - I guess it's back to adventurer garb again.
Good thing, I guess - hangin out doing nuthin' isn't what it's cracked up to be."

Alhandra unassumedly saunters over to the makeup trailer with her ratty-hair, unkempt self.
She emerges a short time later, her 'normal', commanding presence donned again.

The avatar of all that is Good and Just parades across the backlot, uttering the command word for her holy armor to be Called -
"Titania!" - the armor of a maiden of Heironeous appears about her, as she picks up her Vault-acquired holy sword (what were the stats on that thing, Pcat? MW?)

She strides over to where the stagehands keep Nissa, her mount, and greets her after their long seperation.

Alhandra stops immediately as soon as she sees the demon-spawn:
Piratecat said:
Oh, and get rid of that annoying bleating whiny unicorn! Props sent it over here as a joke.
She draws her blade, advancing upon the foul creature, and swiftly clefts it in twain with a graceful arc.
"Your dressing in sheep's - or even unicorns- clothing won't save you from my ire, foul one! Back to hell with you, spawn of cartoonish marketing!
Tell your Lords of Base Pandering, Demographics, and LCD (who's true name must not be uttered) that their Triumverate of Evil has a new foe!"

Alhandra looks around after the ruckus she caused.
"What? Didn't you all see the evil present in that whiny bleating?"

Nebin

Explorer
~ Sigh ~

Hi Reggie, Girls ;) I hope y'all enjoyed our little imprompto vacation I have a feeling the Director is going to make up for lost time. Where's Henny and the rest ?

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
Jozan's armor is polished, his holy symbols are buffed to a mirror bright shine, and his teeth are as white as they can be.

He winks at Mialee, Ma'Var, and Alhandra, pats Nebin on the head, and gives Regdar a cheery thumbs-up. Then he heads for his position in the hallway leading to the pit.

"For the Glory of Pelor--not to mention the completion bonus in my contract--let's get this gig rolling again!"

Regdar

First Post
Bah!

Hefting the golden medals in Regdar's hand> Bah maybe 40 a piece.

Come, Regdar will be pleased to just kill something.

Hennet

First Post
Decisions, decisions

You know, I have some outfits for slumming but the pits I usually frequent are a little darker and the music is better. Does anyone remember, am I rescuing Vadania or is she rescuing me? And has anyone seen my "trapped in a fiery pit w/a chain-weilding automaton" shoes? They're kind of like what I wore when we encountered Prince Thrommel in RttToEE but they "pop" more. Never mind, I'll just fake it.

Good to see everyone. Let's start busting some heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases