James Bond plays D&D!

bondetamp

First Post
If I remember correctly, there was a bit about that in an old Dragon magazine. Rpger Moore used to be the editor some years back.

It is not the same Roger Moore. :)

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
You must be fairly recent to D&D; Roger Moore was ubiquitous years back. He seemingly did everything at TSR at one time or another. He's another of the "Hall of Fame" designers that I'm happy to see back working on D&D.

Attachments

• 350258EF-2273-41D8-873A-FB29EADE05D5.jpeg
    350258EF-2273-41D8-873A-FB29EADE05D5.jpeg
    768.9 KB · Views: 20,516

Christian

Explorer
Dragon magazine of old had more editors with name problems. Who do you think had to smile and pretend to be mildly amused more often: Roger Moore to people who thought he was 007, or Kim Mohan to people who thought he was a girl? :D

I wonder if they ever used the gambit of Mr. Smoketoomuch from the old Monty Python sketch ...

Interviewer: "Well, you'd better cut down a little, then!"
Mr S.: "I'm sorry?"
I: "Well, you'd better cut down a little, then!"
S: (Pause) "Oh! I see!"
I: "I guess you get a lot of that, eh?"
S: "No, actually it never occurred to me before. 'Smoke-too-much.' Hahaha ..."

Did Roger ever pretend to be completely unfamiliar with the James Bond movie franchise? Just to watch someone desperately try to explain why he/she had just laughed at his name? That would have been highly amusing to watch, I think. :)

Grim

First Post
I wish my name was Roger Moore. Then I could make fun of Sean Connory for saying "Double-Oh-Sheven." O wait... all the Moore Bond movies were bad... never mind...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases