looking for a psion mini

Davelozzi

Explorer
Has anyone seen a good mini for a psion character? I'm having no luck trying to find one for one of my players. A mini with the same general look as Ialdabode from the PsiHandbook would be ideal but I'm flexible. Basically a someone more or less unarmed (or armed with a staff). Bald or cloaked, but not sneaky looking, you get the drift (I hope). The character is a human male psion.

Sodalis

First Post
are you loking to order online? or look at your local store?

In any case, try expanding the description to a monk. they are usually unarmed and have the same basic features of a psion...

hope that helps.

I'm surprised Wizards hasn't issued any psion or psychic warrior miniatures. Of course, their figures department is concentrating on Chainmail right now, so they probably just have their hands full...

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Best thing to do is to look for some sort of monk mini, maybe a priest mini or other lightly armored/armed mini. I have a few Dark Sun minis which could be useful for any sort of lightly-armed spear-wielder.

My big problem is trying to find atypical-looking minis. I just recently found a dwarf shaman that could work for some sort of druid or wizard, but otherwise, I'm outta luck if I want to find a dwarf without a hammer, axe, or sword.

Y'know, I'd really like to see some atypical minis released---half-orc monks, dwarf sorcerers, gnome paladins, etc. Some OA minis would be great, too.

AFGNCAAP said:
My big problem is trying to find atypical-looking minis. I just recently found a dwarf shaman that could work for some sort of druid or wizard, but otherwise, I'm outta luck if I want to find a dwarf without a hammer, axe, or sword.

Y'know, I'd really like to see some atypical minis released---half-orc monks, dwarf sorcerers, gnome paladins, etc. Some OA minis would be great, too.

I don't think it's economically viable for such specialized minis--they just don't sell enough to be profitable.

You'll have to start converting minis.

Or, you can just do what I did, in my quest to find a beardless dwarf mini! :D Details at http://www.wayson.net/games/minis/Barendd.html

Psion

Adventurer
And I shall call him... mini-me.

:D

Seriously, I have a bald monk figure with a staff... somewhat old... that would make a great psion.

Davelozzi

Explorer
Psion said:
And I shall call him... mini-me.

:D

Seriously, I have a bald monk figure with a staff... somewhat old... that would make a great psion.

Can you give me some more details? Is the mini still available?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases