Low-level campaign needs players and DM...

Mr. President

First Post
I'm out of practice playing... anything. So I was wondering if anyone was interseted in a game of massively low levels (like 1), to kind of develop the entire game. I was thinking maybe 3rd Ed. AD&D. Just wondering. Go ahead and shun me now..

Last edited:

UrsaMajor

First Post
I'm in...

If there is room for another newbie to the lists as well as 3ed, soon to be 3.5, I'm in. Don't think I would be any help as a DM cause I have no idea all the saves and save nots just yet.

Ursa

Thels

First Post
You usually open a thread if you're willing to DM a game. There are usually enough players as it is. The problem is finding a willing person to DM a game. Just keep an eye on the Talking the Talk forum and you should eventually see some lowlevel games.

I'm not gonna DM any games until summer vacation's over for me...

UrsaMajor

First Post
How fast do the threads around here fill up? Sometimes I can check the internet often, but other times no more than once a day max.

Any tips on landing a slot when it opens? Should I have premade chars ready?

Ursa

Thels

First Post
Nah, just post you wanna join. Then generate a character according to the rules set by the DM soon after and post that.

Just look for games with [Recruitment] in them. Some can full up prety quickly though, especially lowerlevel ones.

UrsaMajor

First Post
If you don't mind me asking, any info on the game? Settings and all, as I have read alot of the novels, but beyond that my knowledge is pretty shaky at best.

Ursa

Mr. President

First Post
If noone minds, Komodo's a pal of mine. I trust him. Of course, if he screws up, new DM. We're discussing campaign settings right now, any suggestions would be welcome.

Also: I case you didn't figure it out yet, this game is going to be very noobie-friendly.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases