links to all the blah blah blah...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
hey all, i'm finally here. ;)

so, are the old boards going to be available to link to anytime soon? i just tried a little test to see if i could get to them, but they proved unavailable. as soon as they're up, i'm sure some folks would like to see me make the post everyone's waiting for. ;)

Pale

First Post
Hey BOZ, nice to see that you finally made it over. I was thinking about shifting all of the threads that you ahd linked to over here, although I'm not sure if that would be needed (will 'they' do it for us if we ask nicely? WIll the old boards stay up forever?)

In any case, I thought that if I did start moving all of those threads that you have links to from the old boards to here, then I would need to coordinate with you in some way as the links would start changing.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
well pale, you can go right ahead and repost whatever you like here. i was just hoping that the board archives would still be available so i can just repost "links to all the homebrews" and let people check em out for themselves. are the old boards still up somewhere where they can be viewed?
as for my own conversions, i'd rather handle those myself. they're all still on my hard drive, and i might very well just post the ones not yet in the CC here, with updates i've made since posting.

Pale

First Post
That's fine (you reposting your own conversions) as it would save me about a third of the work! :D

I'm told that the old boards will be up, but I (personally) feel that they won't be up forever, nad salvaging the gems from homebrews would be a worthwhile pursuit.

Pale

First Post
And a good job you did of 'em HoV.

I'll start moving some of those old threads as soon as Morrus re-opens the old boards to at least be viewed again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases