Another hosting question in regards to YBA...

MidKnight

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Here is something I just noticed. The YBA generator is still appearently only on Lady Diamond's site. Are these going to be moved over as well, or did she only want to get rid of the YB! ones? I would hate to be in the middle of Wicht's Lair when the YBA generator page suddenly dissapears. :eek: :(

Do you need me to take over this one as well? I have plenty of web space left yet and it would be no problem...

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
I spoke with Lady Diamond in the chat room this evening and she has asked me to take over the YBA generator as well.

Would you like me to host the rest of the YBA stuff as well? GD is doing it right now, but I could consolidate it to one site if you would like me to.

ps - I won't copy the files without your permission GD.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
I has been wondering about this - GD has the rules hosted primarily because he updates them occassionaly.

When it is sorted out however let us have the link.

graydoom

First Post
Yeah, the main reason I host the rules is because I found that that the only way for the rules to get updated quickly enough for me when necessary was for me to host them. I find it much easier to fix small things, typos and all that, when the rules are hosted on my site.

On the "YBA Generator"... it's the exact same as the YB generator, just with different linked pages. I'd be fine with it being hosted on Midknight's site, but I would prefer to keep the rules hosted on my site (for purposes of updating, as mentioned). Once the new YBA Generator page goes up, I'll update the links to it on my pages ASAP, but the soonest I'd be able to do that would be late this afternoon.

Remove ads