Whole discussion lists back on single page

paqman

First Post
Would it be possible to return all the discussions that are now hiden behind thems and have them back in the main discussion selection page?

Wicht

Hero
I think he means get rid of sub-forums and make them main forums

personally I like having the sub-forums but to each their own.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ah, I see. :)

The current layout was in response to requests from a number of people. I get the impressoin that people are happy with it generally, but if there's a large 'outcry' I might post a poll to get some more definite figures of general opinion.

The It's Man

Explorer
I prefer the subforums also especially beacuse there are very much forums, but maybe a page with a list with links to all the forums could be set up so one can go to any forum instantly.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Please make it a poll, I was very much in favor of the sub forum system, until I found out that when a new post is made in a sub-forum the little icon doesn't change for the top-level forum letting you know there is a new post. Very inconvient, so unless that's an option I would much prefer to go back.

graydoom

First Post
I preferred it the old way, with all the forums listed on the main page, but it isn't really an issue for me since I usually just keep a page at each forum and hit refresh to see if there is anything new.

Wicht

Hero
The It's Man said:
I prefer the subforums also especially beacuse there are very much forums, but maybe a page with a list with links to all the forums could be set up so one can go to any forum instantly.

A little something I just noticed this morning, scroll down the screen and you will see a little option called "Forum Jump" that lets you see all the forums at once and jump to the one you like.:cool:

Remove ads