[OT] Your Favorite 8-Bit Theater Character

Who is your favorite 8-Bit Theater character?

• Fighter (He likes swords...)

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Black Mage (The Pie is Evil...)

Votes: 48 60.0%
  • Thief ("Your GP or your HP!")

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Red Mage ("High stats, bonus feats... oh yeah!")

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • White Mage ("I cast a Restraining Order spell.")

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Black Belt (He's not gay... really)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Garland ("I'm evil, not mean!")

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Evil Princess Sarah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King of Corneria ("And bloodshed is... bad?")

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • The Fragile-Minded Child

Votes: 0 0.0%

graydoom

First Post
Curse you! The conflicting forces of munchkinism and evil and pulling me apart! I cannot decide!

I guess I'll go with Black Mage, though... he's just cool. Though Garland is dang cool too, and so is Princess Sarah.

Grayswandir

Just a lurker
That was a really hard decision. I love Fighter ("I like swords!"), and was going to play Fighter in a FF-themed D&D game one of my friends wanted to run, but everyone else threatened my life should I play that character. Garland and Princess Sara are both incredibly great, and White Mage is probably the only character who is truly sympathetic. But in the end, I had to go with Black Mage. Not only is he very cool, but he has those psychedelic "in the mind of black mage" moments. That made up my mind more than anything else.

Zerovoid

First Post
I'm just curious, did anyone ever actually figure out if the White Mage was a guy or a girl when they played this game?

Grayswandir

Just a lurker
According to the strategy guide, White Mage is male. In 8-Bit, of course, she is female. I'm told that most fan fiction assumes that White Mage is female.

graydoom

First Post
Talath said:
How come no one voted for Red Mage except me?

Red Mage is awesome!

I was tempted, but I decided that Black Mage was cooler. Insane Evil beat Munchkinism, at least for 8-Bit Theater poll purposes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases