[Dungeon] Shadowchasers - Question

Lizard

Explorer
Shadowchasers was not released as Open Gaming Content, so distirbuting it would be illegal, not to mention unethical. Asking for pirate copies on a board frequented BY THE AUTHORS is just plain dee-you-em.

I've seen issues of Dungeon/Polyhedron on EBay -- you should be able to find it there for a reasonable price.

(I wonder how many of the people on the Layoff thread whining about corporate greed have hard drives full of stolen gamebooks?)

qstor

Adventurer
Morrus might have copies for sale in his rpg shop on the main page. I just got 2 things today! First time buyer :)

Mike

Angelsboi

First Post
umm i own 90 and 91. I know because i liked Tears For Twilight Hollow. They finally integrated the priests of Loviatar!!

Anywho, i was asking b/c i didnt know if they WERE OGC and i was thinking of running a game online with it and was wanting something to send possible players b/c not everyone can get Dungeon (IE some people over seas).

ONLY asking. Christ. I dont have any pirated books.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Shadowchasers is not currently available in pdf format, and is not part of the OGL. Your best bet now is eBay, though honestly it should still be on sale for the next couple of weeks.

--Erik Mona

Angelsboi

First Post
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!

i OWN the copies. i dont need to buy them. I was only curious if it was OGC and if it had made it to PDF. Since Erik cleared that up, this post can be closed. Thanks Erik =)

Ranger REG

Explorer
Actually, what Erik meant is for your friends to buy a copy of the Dungeon magazine #91.

That's all I can say in this public message board online.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases