Creature Catalog HomeBrews site- slight problem

Grazzt

Demon Lord
OK- I think it is a good idea, but one thing bothers me.

I have gotten a few emails from people that said they posted a monster in the HomeBrews forum here only to see it end up on the new HomeBrews site without their permission or without them submitting it to the site.

So- all I ask is that anyone that submits to it or the guys that run it, don't take anything from the HomeBrews forum without at least asking the guy who designed or posted it.

I realize that stuff posted in HomeBrews is free, public domain, or whatever, but it is in poor taste to take someone's creation and post it without at least asking them.

And if you have posted something in the HomeBrews forum and it is on the site (and you would prefer it not to be), please email them directly. I have no control over that site. (Contrary to a few of the emails I received, I have no affiliation with the site, but that is a post for another thread.)

Blacksway

Rock Monkey
Gee sorry guys, yeah don't bug Scott, bug me its my site.

I didn't realise this would cause such a big problem (I was just trying to give my site some content)

All emails should be addressed to sam@blacksway.net and as Scott says he has nothing to do with the site (perhaps I should change the name?)

I will try and contact everyone who I have posted their creatures over the next few days and set everything right but if you either have a problem or don't mind me posting stuff then let me know!

Apologies again to everyone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases