OWC Acquires Koill Studios

HyrumOWC

First Post
OtherWorld Creations, Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Koill Studios, an Illustration and Graphic Design company based in Australia. With this acquisition, Kieran Yanner will become the Art Director and lead concept artist for OWC.

R. Hyrum Savage, CEO of OtherWorld Creations, Inc., had this to say of the merger: “Kieran Yanner and his group of artists are some of the best in the business. Their work has graced the covers and interiors of just about every D20 product on the market today. I couldn’t be happier now that Koill has decided to come under the OWC banner.”

Kieran Yanner, owner of Koill Studios had this to say: “I'm extremely pleased with this merger. OtherWorld Creations has the determination and enthusiasm to tackle this industry head on with their twisted creative drive, and innovative products. I feel assured of OWC making a firm mark in the RPG community and all of us having an exciting future ahead."

To reflect the new acquisition, the OWC logo has been modified. Please visit our website to view the new corporate logo.

Please direct any inquiries to dave@otherworlds.cx

For more information about any OtherWorld Creations, Inc. product, please visit our website at http://www.otherworlds.cx."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases