FR Adventure Help

NeuroZombie

Explorer
Hello all!

I am about to start a new FR campaign with a few newbies and a few relatively experienced players and I am looking for a few FR specific adventures to throw in the mix with a meta-plot that is currently percolating in my head. I am starting with Golgoldands Gauntlet to sort of ease in the new players to RPGing w/o the details of FR. I am then going into the Raiders of Galaths (sp?) Roost from DUngeon Mag. set in the Dales to get them into the world of FR.

Eventually, I am going to run the Pool of Radiance (6th lv), Into the Dragons Lair (10th) and the City of the Spider Queen (10th - 18th), but I am looking for FR adventures set in the Dales/Cormyr/Sembia area to bridge the gap between 2nd - 3rd level and 6th level. Any suggestions?

Normally I would write something to fill the gap or modify other Dungeon adventures to fill the hole, but as I am in college and workinf, I really don;t have the time.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Gregor

First Post
I have been running my players in Mistledale from levels 3 to 6. I can email you my past adventures if you want if it saves you some planning time.

Cheers,

Narv

First Post
The Haunted Halls of Eveningstar is a low level FR adventure set in Cormyr and if I remember correctly its a free download at the WoTC site. It's 2E but easily converted to 3E/3.5E. There may also be some other 2E adventures there for FR that you can d/l.

Other than that one you could always you some of the WoTC adventure series and place them in the realms, Sunless Citadel or Forge of Fury can easily be placed in the Dales/Sembia/Cormyr area, which is what I did for my current FR campaign.

NeuroZombie

Explorer
I would love to se what you have written Gregor, that would be a big help. My email is in my profile :)

Narv, thanks for the ideas, I think I may have the Haunted Halls from the WoTC site. I would run the Adventure path, but my son is preparing to run it (a 13 year old DM, make a daddy proud!), so...

dargoth3

First Post
You might want to check out Raiders of Galaths roost in Dungeon 87 (its a 1st level module) and its sequel Woe to Mistledale in Dungeon 100 both are set in and around Mistledale

Remove ads