Congratulations Shadow of My Former Self

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Thanks much, my friends!

Heh. And It's, madness is the least of my worries; hanging with the Pantheon makes one very resistant to most kinds of everyday madness... :D

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Congrats, Darkness! Tres kewl.

At your advice, I registered Darlena so she'll have a better number than Psionicist. :D

Attachments

• --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 266

Coik

First Post
How does one check member number?

I would complain about not being a mod on this board, but then, that's probably better for everyone invovled...

I'm sure I would be totally unable to resist the temptation to edit the first post by a WotC member I saw to say something along the lines of "Ryan Dancey is a :):):):)ing :):):):) :):):):) :):):):)er!" :p

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Coik said:

I would complain about not being a mod on this board, but then, that's probably better for everyone invovled...

I'm sure I would be totally unable to resist the temptation to edit the first post by a WotC member I saw to say something along the lines of "Ryan Dancey is a :):):):)ing :):):):) :):):):) :):):):)er!" :p

The posts sure are :):):):)ing weird looking when you disable smileys like Coik did. But I like 'em almost as much as the full-on smiley version. :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Heh. Thanks, CZ! Also, would be cool if you were to moderate in IC again... :)

Coik said:
It's not listed per se AFAIK, but it's the last part of the URL of a member's profile.

Example:
Coik, your member number is 38.

There's also a list of all members now (one of the blue buttons on the upper right of the page) - should you need one - which also includes the "Top 10 Posters" (by post count)... :eek:

Coik

First Post
Cyberzombie said:

The posts sure are :):):):)ing weird looking when you disable smileys like Coik did. But I like 'em almost as much as the full-on smiley version. :)

Well, Cyberzombie, I went back and to put a smiliy in so everyone knew I was just kidding, but the :):):):)ing program kept :):):):)ing telling me that I had too :):):):)ing many smilies! What the :):):):)'s with that? So I had to disable the :):):):)ing things.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases