"Top Secret"

Rogue

First Post
I have looked, and searched, and scryed, and pondered for the whereabouts of this old (early 1980's-1990) game, and I have come up with nothing. Perhaps someone here would be willing to trade/sell the game with me? Or would sending me the actual book(s) be too much of an illegal thing? I was hoping to start a game based on it due to some interesting stuff I've heard about it. Any help whatsoever would be appreciated.

-Rogue

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I bought it at ebay for 5$ some months ago. It's a good game, but I think it will be a bit redundant when d20 Spycraft arrives :)

Bozo

First Post
Blast from the Past

Now that was an awsome game.....I think I may have a copy in my parents attic...If so, Idon't want it anymore...

Broken Fang

First Post
Man...this brings back memories. I think Top Secret was the second game I ever played. I don't think I still have it, going to be digging, but I would also check E-bay. It's amazing what I have found there and have gotten cheap.

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
The 1987 Top Secret/S.I. rules were the best, IMO, though the previous edition modules were superior to the later modules. TS 1-4 and the mini-module that came with the GM's screen were all good stuff.

Kannik

Hero
Question is... would someone want to part with it?

Ahhhh... Top Secret. I think many would want to hold onto it for the many fond memories. (I usually at least glance through it while I'm at home.... the original rules were, er, interesting, but it still leaves good memories }:)

Though I'm sure as others have suggested the great Ebay should have some.

Hmmm, what domains does Ebay grant? };)

Iffn and when you do find and get yourself a copy, welcome aboard. }:)

Kannik

Remove ads