[Hackmaster] Quest for the Unknown?

Voadam

Legend
Is this the B1 hackmaster redo module? I saw that in a store, was flipping through it and thought it was great until I got to an encounter with a F**** flining lemur. I don't find crude bathroom humor funny in any media and it soured me on the module and a little bit on Hackmaster in general.

Dracolich

First Post
Voadam said:
Is this the B1 hackmaster redo module? I saw that in a store, was flipping through it and thought it was great until I got to an encounter with a F**** flining lemur. I don't find crude bathroom humor funny in any media and it soured me on the module and a little bit on Hackmaster in general.

Isn't that what Hackmaster's all about. Yeah, it's a real game and fun at that but it's also a parody. Maybe you should take the corn cob out of your ace you prude.

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
Corncob in your ACE? Now that's a really bad game of poker... Sorry, bad joke. :)

Dracolich,

Don't worry, HackMaster's not about 'potty humor.' I think the Feces-Flinging Lemur is the only monster in the whole 1600 monsters list that deals in 'poo.' Remember, primates do fling uh, 'stuff' in real life, so why not in fantasy too?

Mark

Dracolich

First Post
Mark Plemmons said:

Dracolich,

Don't worry, HackMaster's not about 'potty humor.' I think the Feces-Flinging Lemur is the only monster in the whole 1600 monsters list that deals in 'poo.' Remember, primates do fling uh, 'stuff' in real life, so why not in fantasy too?

Mark

I think you should be directing this towards Voadam, not me. Personally, I think there should be more feces-flinging primates in the HOB. :) Does this make me an Ace-hole?

Last edited:

reutbing0

First Post
Daedalus said:
I was just wondering if anyone had read/played through this module yet...was looking for some opinions on it =)
Yeah ! So anyone care to elaborate on the module ?

Last edited:

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Mark Plemmons said:
Don't worry, HackMaster's not about 'potty humor.' I think the Feces-Flinging Lemur is the only monster in the whole 1600 monsters list that deals in 'poo.'

That's true, but there are at least a couple of off-color monsters in the Hacklopedias - the Groin Leech being one. I think it's funny, but I'm surprised I haven't seen any complaints about it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases