Ravenloft-ish

Ace32

Explorer
My campaign is taking a brief trip to a Ravenloft domain (not anything published, and the players aren't familiar with Ravenloft), I need some ideas. It's a jungle place, with a climate similar to Africa. It's got a large ren. period city in it, as a result of a colony (long story), so think european colony in Africa.. trapped in a Ravenloft domain.. what would it have in it? Cities are always hard for me. And then, what about the Domain Lord?

Crothian

First Post
Think Ghost in the darkness. Not the movie, though. What actually happened. 2 lions killed about 100 people. THey stalked up grabbed someone and ran away with him. THen they ate him alive only not that far waway from the camp. People could here the yells and screams but could never find them. Only one of the liions was actually killed. After it was killed the other one just disappeared. I think the dead one's skin is in actually in Chicago somewhere.

You can do canibals, evil pygmies, or other tribal menaces like that. You could do the missing link tribes, maybe have gorlillas like in congo. Other wild animals could work. Even do a Juassic Park like thing with dinasours ora City of the Lost tpye thing.

I've watched too many movies. :D

Large ren. City? What is that?

wolfpunk

First Post
That would go really well with a ren. city. If you watched brotherhood of the wolf, you could borrow some elements from it as well. It is right in parallel with Ghost in the Darkness.

You could also do things as in "Congo" the book, not the movie. Trained gorillas and apes as servant warriors.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases