Kerall defeats Godric

Zappo

Explorer
After a few days spent recovering from the fight with Kazz't, Kerall is ready to get back into action.

OoC:
Stipulations: Open challenge to any WB or Tier 2. Strategy or style matches only. Judge-gen in case of strategy.

Last edited:

"I'll fight you Kerall. After all ...

I find your daughter and your dog to be dishonest, your castle to be slovenly, and your zen to be ignorable.

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 1 (yellow belt) - 9 fights / 3 wins
(sig.style Vine, dojo style Scorpion, fists of fury)
2 ¥ - no item

OoC: Insult generated by ZappoGen! :D

If I win insults, I request a 3-flag strategy speed match with judge-generated moves.

Zappo

Explorer
I find your grandfather to be sickly, your island to be unbearable, and your fist to be lacking.

OoC:
:D

If I win, I want a 2 flags normal strategy match, with judge-gen moves.

I will start using not judge-gen moves or not-strategy matches when/if my gen is on a permanent host and I get the passwords working. :D

graydoom

First Post
"Oooh, when your daughter and your dog are dishonest, who knows what they may be doing? Heh heh heh.... Insults to Godric."

Zappo, please post your stats outside of your sig, so I can see them from the post reply window.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the badlands south of the Desert of Gems on the night of the tiger.

Kerall's first hand
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 1: The fist breaks the vale; blocks the roar of the ape!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 2: The hammer kicks below the delta; reduces the touch of the amphibian!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 3: The dagger swims with the river; defends against the onslaught of the stone!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 4: The hammer attacks the prairie; waves away the chi of the snow!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 5: The tiger tracks within the dungeon; quells the tempest of the weapon!

Godric's first hand
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 1: The tumbling monkey slays the savanna; dominates the rising of the mist!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 2: The kama glides close to the dungeon; dominates the efforts of the vermin!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 3: The tree strikes below the volcano; redirects the chi of the orchid!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 4: The scorpion dances before the ruins; guards against the punch of the amphibian!
[13:10] <MeowthBot> 5: The thorn scatters the ricefield; blocks the chaos of the amphibian! *yen*

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Yellow Belt D1 (4-10)
Yen: 0
Abilities: Sig style (Manta Ray), Dojo style (Northstar), Fist of Fury
Item: Kerall's Kama (Style: Kama)

Zappo

Explorer
With a loud "Kiai!", Kerall strikes Godric in the abdomen with his fist.

The fist breaks the vale; blocks the roar of the ape!

Concentrating, Godric focuses his chi to create a mental barrier against any attack from his fellow yellow belt. Then, brandishing a crude, wooden club, Godric tries for a low blow.

The tree strikes below the volcano; redirects the chi of the orchid!

OoC: Masters?

graydoom

First Post
ooc: Masters edited in above. Sorry about that.

"Oh, a fist breaks through wood quite well!"

1 flag Kerall, 0 flags Godric

OoC: No problem at all, was just wondering... :)

In the agile and fast style of the monkey, Godric initiates a dominating defense before leaping high into the air making several sommersaults and flips before striking down hard and ferociously!

The tumbling monkey slays the savanna; dominates the rising of the mist!

FISTS OF FURY!

The scorpion dances before the ruins; guards against the punch of the amphibian!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases