Stats for Foxwoman

Banshee16

First Post
Does anyone happen to know where I can find D20 stats for the old 2nd Ed. lycanthropic race, the Foxwoman?

I don't know if they quite fit within the standard new lycanthropic template or not...

Banshee

There's some PDF out there of unofficial conversions of FR monsters that haven't made it into any product yet. It had stats for the Foxwomen you're thinking of...

I did however make a conversion though for the Hu Hsien from the Kara-Tar MC, renamed Hu Xian to be in line with modern Chinese romanization.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
EricNoah said:
I think there's a foxwoman in Green Ronin's Jade Dragons & Hungry Ghosts...

That would be the Kitsune (fox woman) on page 23 of that book.

I can find no other fox woman, although there is a foxwere in Necromancer Games' Tome of Horrors (page 308).

Kalanyr

Explorer
I have my old 2e Monster Manual somewhere around here, I'll go do a template based converstion as per 3.5e and post it here if you're still interested when I get back. (Should take me around 15-20 minutes).

In the meantime
Anyone know where I can find d20 stats for a fox ? (would be kinda helpful)

Banshee16

First Post
Kobold Avenger said:
There's some PDF out there of unofficial conversions of FR monsters that haven't made it into any product yet. It had stats for the Foxwomen you're thinking of...

I did however make a conversion though for the Hu Hsien from the Kara-Tar MC, renamed Hu Xian to be in line with modern Chinese romanization.
I found the document, and they are in there. Not quite the same as in 2nd Ed., but I'll give it a chance. Maybe add an innate ability to Charm Person.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Banshee

Kalanyr

Explorer
Okay having just looked over the entry in my 2e Monster Manual, I'll do 2 versions, 1 thats just a standard 3.5e Lycanthrope and 1 thats a bit more loyal to the 2e creature which seems to be more of a race.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Kalanyr said:
In the meantime
Anyone know where I can find d20 stats for a fox ? (would be kinda helpful)

Well...just to give closure:

d20 stats for the fox can be found in the following sources:

Dangerous Denizens, pp. 185-186
Dragon #291, p. 49,
Dragon Annual #6, p. 42
Tome of Horrors, p. 287
Demonwars Campaign Setting, pp. 83-84
The Quintessential Ranger, p. 96

There's also:
Fox, Dire (Dragon #291, p. 49)
Fox, Hoar (Tome of Horrors, p. 166)
Fox, Red (Swashbuckling Arcana, p. 52)
Fox, Silver (Ravenloft Gazetteer Volume I, pp. 126-127)
Fox, Tanil's (Creature Collection, p. 196, Creature Collection Revised, p. 190)

:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases