Email notification...

Coik

First Post
Anyone else having a problem with this? I turned it off on my CP, but I'm still getting an email whenever someone posts something new to a thread I've posted in...

Attachments

• --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 183

Cyberzombie

Explorer
No -- the only email I got was when you sent me the private message. (I had that notification on.) I haven't gotten any other emails.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Me neither, so we're obviously doing something different to you, Coik. Now all we need to do is figure out what it is!

Are you subscribed to any threads? If so, try unsubscribing from them.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
When you disable it, it doesn't unsubscribe you from the threads it subscribed you to earlier (i.e., quite a lot, usually :p) and so you still get e-mails for these threads...

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
I been getting emails when poeple post to threads I've posted to. I thought when I reregistered that I do NOT check this because I didn't want it. Is there anyway we can change/edit our registration over something like this or if we want to change our avatar? Just curious because I've been looking for this and can't seem to find it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Alaric_Prympax said:
I been getting emails when poeple post to threads I've posted to. I thought when I reregistered that I do NOT check this because I didn't want it. Is there anyway we can change/edit our registration over something like this or if we want to change our avatar? Just curious because I've been looking for this and can't seem to find it.

At the top of the screen is a button labeled 'user cp'. This takes you to your User Control Panel and allows you to change all sorts of things.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Morrus said:

At the top of the screen is a button labeled 'user cp'. This takes you to your User Control Panel and allows you to change all sorts of things.

Thanks Morrus. That rapid reply and your web site make you The Best! :)

Thanks again!!

Attachments

• pf_obsidian.jpg
    pf_obsidian.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 45,761

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases