[OT] Farscape - I-Yench (spoilers)

LightPhoenix

First Post
Just wanted to post some quick thoughts on the episode. And for you Brits who've seen the final eppy already, just ask that you refrain from spoilers

I love Rygel, he's one of my favorite characters. Watching him and Scorpius as they came up with plans and adapted when they needed to was great. They REALLY under-use Rygel as a brilliant, scheming character.

I've never liked the whole Talyn story-arc, and hopefully this is the end of it. Talyn always seemed to be a plot device created solely to move the story along. Hopefully this is the end of it, because I've always liked Crais too. His sheer cockiness and confidence in himself was great, and Lani Tupu really conveys it well.

LightPhoenix

Aaron L

Hero
I wonder if Crichton and the Moya crew (cool band name) are going to form a more or less permanent alliance with Scorpius this season against the Skarrens and this new lady peacekeeper that was in the next episode scenes. Could be very very interesting. AND WHEN IS FARSCAPE D20 COMING OUT?! AEG GET YOUR BUTTS MOVING!

Jamdin

Explorer
I just finished watching the episode & loved it. I am very glad that they are going to get Talyn out of the picture (at least for awhile). Now they just have to get rid of Jool and I'll be even more happier.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I'm just curious just HOW Jon will handle trying to betray Scorpius, especially tied to THAT thing. I also wonder if the Scarrans will make a reappearance.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Nightfall said:
I'm just curious just HOW Jon will handle trying to betray Scorpius, especially tied to THAT thing. I also wonder if the Scarrans will make a reappearance.

I figure he'll try and stall the work somehow, although that would probably work for only so long before Scorpius finds out.

LightPhoenix

Voneth

First Post
The only thing that has me worried is that this is the second FS villian who's become an ally. I will get ill if Criton has a pint with Scorp. Scorpy is just too cool as the bad guy.

On the other hand, I've always loved that even the villians can become victims on Farscape. Great writing.

Grifter86

First Post
Another season?

What?

I had the impression that this was the final season.

I could easily see the series ending, nicely tied up, at this point.

They've had a good run, and I hope they choose to end at a high point.

Just my two cents.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases