I want to see D20 <fill-in-the-blank> [Thread from 2002]

der_kluge

Adventurer
If Licensing and copyright laws were NOT a concern, what genre/system/show/movie/book/whatever would you like to see as a D20 game?

Me?

Someone mentioned Tron on another post. So, D20 Tron would be pretty neat.

Someone started working on it, but stopped once he found out he was violating copyright laws in doing so, but I've always wanted to see D20 G.I. Joe - the Role-playing game.

Another one that I've always thought would transfer well to an RPG would be D20 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Karrde

First Post
Transformers or Thundercats would be kinda cool. I don't know if I actually would buy it but it sounds fun.

Can you tell where I get my inspiration from? ;)

der_kluge

Adventurer
inspiration

Um, 80s American Anime cartoons?
You might as well include "Silverhawks" (was that the name?) in that list, and Go-Bots.

Ooh, ooh, and M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand), you know, where the vehicles transformed into other things, like a jeep that spits out a boat, and a motorcycle that turns into a helicopter. That'd be cool.

What about Johnny Quest?

Ok, I'll stop.

herald

First Post
Oh and

Neil Stevenson's "Snow Crash".

If you haven't read this Book, Run, don't walk to your local bookstore and read it.

It will change your perception on Scifi.

der_kluge

Adventurer
some more

Just thought of some more....

D20 Masters of the Universe "I have the POWER!!"

ok, that's bad.

How about
The TICK D20

Now, that'd be fun. It'd be like Toon and Champions together.

Thorntangle

First Post
It's already been discussed, but Top Secret would be kewl. Bring back all the early TSR games - Boot Hill, Star Frontiers, Gamma World. Publish them in one big book called d20 Nostalgia.

Ranger REG

Explorer
The evil twin in me today wants a sequel to the Afghanistan: d20 RPG, the second in the line of Real-Life Roleplaying games for Holisic-Design:

Somali: d20

Political commentary removed - PS

-----

But the serious side of me wants Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda d20 RPG, with information for playing in the Golden Age of the System Commonwealth (before Dylan Hunt went through a black hole and come out 300 years later).

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases