Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Samnell

Explorer
Aenion said:
I want the purple one :p
Screw purple. Give me black with pink and white polka dots. That's the one that makes you think you saw Jessica Tandy's corpse and Janet Reno rob a liquor store in Minnesota and flee aboard a giant inflated stuffed crust pizza shaped like one of the portions of the male anatomy found on that ink blot test. :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
Screw purple. Give me black with pink and white polka dots. That's the one that makes you think you saw Jessica Tandy's corpse and Janet Reno rob a liquor store in Minnesota and flee aboard a giant inflated stuffed crust pizza shaped like one of the portions of the male anatomy found on that ink blot test. :)
no more pills for you

okay.. stupid question...

where is the friggin pc lineup thread.. appreantly I missed one or two of my threads when the snafu happened earlier this week. :(

Tokiwong

First Post
Somewhat serious post…

Well the game has been going for like two years now, it seems maybe, less not sure. I don’t know, but I am just wondering, what plot threads would you like to see in the story? Are there any dangling plot hooks you would like to see resolved, in the nearby future? Do you have a subplot you would like to develop that I have overlooked? Just the normal gripes complaints; how to make the game better so it does not get stale post… hit me!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases