[Feng Shui] Got Shoe?

Talath

Explorer
For 1000 years, the land of China has been peaceful. A prosperous nation, that houses a dark secret in it's past.

In the year 1001, the evil sorcerer Wu Manchu gathered the largest army of Huns ever known and attempted to conquer China. A circle of great sorcerers defeated Wu Manchu and imprisoned him in a crystal. It has been a long time, but now Wu Manchu has broken free of his prison to wreak havoc on the descendants of those who have trapped him. And once they are gone, China is ripe for the plucking.

A sorcerer of great power.

A martial artist of great skill.

A great jade dragon sleeping in China.

5 heroes.

San Francisco.

March.

The action packed, exciting kung fu fantasy thriller game with a name that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Got Shoe

Coming Soon ...

Last edited:

Talath

Explorer
Main Characters

Jason Black
This man is in his twenties. He is a millionaire and a playboy of San Francisco. In secret, he is the dreaded crime fighter Vigilante, a ruthless scout out to destroy evil.

Li Yang
A man from Japan who trained under the infamous Master Oyoki as a ninja spy. He was sent to San Francisco to assassinate Jason Black for a brazen fool. Unfortunetly, his master died in a cafe run in with Wu Manchu, and now he must band with Black to survive.

Sniktch

First Post
No updates since January???

Doc, Horatio - you may need to do your own Feng Shui story hour. This one seems to have been aborted.

No promises, but I am about to embark on a great and ridiculous campaign we have called (working title): "Deathmaster Sniktch's Late Saturday Night Kung Fu Theatre"

Maybe I will start a story hour of my own to post the resulting mayhem. It looks like I'm not the only one who would like to see a little Asian flavor on the boards. I came to this thread looking for ideas for my game, but I will go home and watch my library of Wu Tang films some more instead.

Remove ads