Are you old school?

Noah Kolman

First Post
Hey,

For all the old school players, or anyone who just wants a really cool module, Kenzer and Company has just released the first official HackMaster module, B1: Quest For the Unknown. Based on the old 1e module, but revamped and hackified, this is a great adventure for new and old gamers alike.

Quest arrived in the office the other day, and should be on store shelves in about two weeks. I think you will all enjoy it, even if you have never played the original.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Does it have that wacky fountian in the middle of the dungeon that randomly adds to ability scores like there was in the original B1?

I liked that fountian.

Aloïsius

First Post
Make me think to the XP fountain. Drink (1d6x1000) XP. But the dm must note how many XP you drink. Later, perhaps with another character, you will not gain the same amount (what 3 xp for defeating the tarrasque !). One of the silliest idea I ever read. It was in a scenario where the players were summoned by a goblin wizard who tried to escape from the "monster prison" the place from where wandering monster comes-and return after being killed by adventurers.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I'm an old fool from the old school.

I just bought the PDF of the original module B1 and man ... was I swept away in nostalgia. Something about that dungeon just tickles part of my brain that hadn't been tickled in a long time. It was my very first D&D experience and you know what they say about the first time...

ascendance

First Post
I am so NOT Old School its not even funny. While I don't hate the Old School, I don't care for it either. I'm Cutting Edge L33t Nue Skool.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Ohhhhh B1, one of my all time favourite modules! All Hackified you say? I can resist the call no longer - I must have Hackmaster.

Knights Forever!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases