Thumbnail

Rating: +9
Favourites: 3

Report File

D&D 5th Edition Cheat Sheet/DM Screen

File Information

Files   

XP CritNerd gave XP for this post
An awesome DM screen for D&D 5th Edition by Slate Grey.

The second one has layers to turn off the background and shading, and alternate tables on page 4 to replace potion miscibility and scroll mishap.
  1. CM
    Very nice, shame about that ink-intensive colored background though. Any chance on a no-background version?
  2. Quickleaf
    An awesome job by Slate Gray, thanks @Morrus!

I also second the motion for a white background version. And, while it is a plastyle question I gues, I am surprised potion miscibility made it on this DM Screen and not XP guidelines or treasure tables!
  3. CPezet
    Thanks for this! It will make life much easier
  4. Morrus
    He's sent along a new version which has layers to turn off the background and shading, and alternate tables on page 4 to replace potion miscibility and scroll mishap.
  5. TarionzCousin
    How can we publicly thank Slate Grey for this?
  6. Morrus
    Quote Originally Posted by TarionzCousin View Post
    How can we publicly thank Slate Grey for this?
    I think you just did? He does post here (under a different username) so it's up to him if he wishes to publicly accept your thanks!
  7. JediSoth
    This will be very useful when I run the game for my group in two weeks. Hopefully someone will make a landscape version I can print to put in my customizable GM screens. That's totally a luxury item, though, just having the charts handy is a godsend!
  8. ScottB
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there are actions for Charge or Coup de Grace .
  9. Agamon
    Cool looking screen, but the information is from the playtest, not Basic unfortunately.
  10. Morrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Agamon View Post
    Cool looking screen, but the information is from the playtest, not Basic unfortunately.
    Yes, it was posted a month before the Basic Rules were released.
  11. Agamon
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
    Yes, it was posted a month before the Basic Rules were released.
    So it was...I guess that makes sense then.
  12. Ritorix
    I've also made a Basic 5e cheat sheet, available here:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B7n5bpadgZz4WmRIdE1HeVBaeFk/

Throw an https in front of that, I can't post links. This one is more for players. One page, white background, all the moves, actions, conditions, death rules and more.
  13. barasawa
    Nice

One small thing I did notice, "Hustle" is now "Dash".

Especially tons of thanks for the layers, I like turning off background images for printing, otherwise it just burns up too much color.
    Though I don't know what the ones labeled "optional" are, I tried playing with them, but saw nothing.

Again, thanks a lot.
  14. Limiate
    What did you use to make this?
  15. jeffh
    It seems to be heavily house-ruled. For example, there's some conditions that aren't in the PH, and Disengage and Grapple work differently than in the published 5E rules. This is on a quick glance and there may be more differences I didn't notice. I feel this should be flagged clearly, ideally with a link to the house rules in question.
  16. Marius Delphus
    If I can get around to it, I'll update it to the published rules. It was made in Illustrator and used the playtest rules as I understood them at the time (about 8 months ago now, I guess). The "Optional" layers have to do with switching out a couple tables on page 4.

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason