HRSegovia's Classic Dungeons & Dragons Character Record Sheets Updated to 5th Edition

HRSegovia's Classic Dungeons & Dragons Character Record Sheets Updated to 5th Edition

Thumbnail

Rating: +9
Favourites: 2

Report File

File Information

Files   

Previews

More From This User

This incarnation of D&D is a HUGE throwback to simpler days and by far, in my opinion, is the best edition of D&D ever released. It has taken me back to when we role-played for imagination, excitement, and wonder (not for strategy and "winning"). So it seemed to me fitting to do this. Here's the classic, original, Dungeons & Dragons character sheet modified for 5th Edition. I hope you enjoy it.

Update: These previews don't show it, but I added a space on the 2nd Ed for Proficiency Bonus. Also spaced Alignment. Added a space for it. I've also added a sample of each one to see what they look like filled out. The artwork (character sketch) is not mine. Ripped it from the net.

1. HRSegovia
    For some fun, I've added two Call of Cthulhu sheets for D&D 5th Ed. After all, with the addition of Sanity, I thought it fitting. Version 1 is simply a redone 5th Ed sheet with a CoC theme. Version 2 is done in the vain of the Classic Style sheet - Open Boxes.
  2. HRSegovia
    Added 2nd Edition
  3. HRSegovia
    I have removed all the old content and now have a new installment of the sheet. Now that 5th Ed is released and its true capabilities revealed, I have found that we can go all the way back to the original. And I am happy.
  4. barasawa
    Great job. I would have chosen a little differently for what's on it, but not an issue.
    Though I do have a question. What source did you use?
    I'm only asking because some things don't match the info in the Basic Rules, or the PHB.
    (Don't have my own PHB yet, had to call up a friend that does.)
    Thanks, and I really like that you did a printer friendly version.
  5. Liane the Wayfarer
    I love your stuff! Would it be possible to do the DM screen in landscape format instead of portrait?

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason