Nostalgia Character Sheet for 5E

Thumbnail

Rating: +5
Favourites: 0

Report File

Nostalgia Character Sheet for 5E

File Information

Files   

This is the character sheet that tabletop gamers of a certain age have been waiting for: a digital, form fill-able character sheet for D&D 5E that looks like it was made by a 12-year old using a #2 pencil and college-ruled notebook paper! Why take minutes to draw out a character sheet by hand when I have spent hours doing it for you?!?!

Updated: Multi-page version 1.1 released 11 March 2015. Now includes animal companion, role playing information, character traits, and spell tracking.
  1. Matau99
    I love you.
  2. redrick
    Quote Originally Posted by ko6ux View Post
    This is the character sheet that tabletop gamers of a certain age have been waiting for: a digital, form fill-able character sheet for D&D 5E that looks like it was made by a 12-year old using a #2 pencil and college-ruled notebook paper! Why take minutes to draw out a character sheet by hand when I have spent hours doing it for you?!?!
    Haha, man, my 12-year-old character sheets never looked 1/10th as good as that. I opened my AD&D 2e PHB for the first time in close to 2 decades, and a college-ruled character sheet for a first-level bard fell out. Talk about some nostalgia. (And confusion. We had a printer. And a modem. Was I really too dumb to print out a real character sheet off the internet?)
  3. ko6ux
    I'm glad that some other folks found this amusing and/or useful. This was my attempt to recreate in digital 5E form the hand drawn character sheets I used during the 2E era.

It's definitely more legible than my old hand written sheets anyway.

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason