5e Character Sheet A4 (2 sided) and A5 (booklet fold)

Thumbnail

Rating: +7
Favourites: 4

Report File

File Information

Files   

XP zabouth, Rogue_Kitten48 gave XP for this post
Here are two versions of basically the same layout, in different formats.

Mk.I is an A4 layout, double sided.

Mk.II is a double-sided A4 layout, intended to be folded down to an A5 booklet-fold format. The inner pages are lined and framed, but otherwise blank write anything you like in there, spell lists, equipment, even angstful poetry.

The design is kind of free-form, which may not appeal to everybody, but I thought there were plenty of rigid grid-based layouts out there already.

[Updated 2014-10-21 to include a space for Death Saves]

1. BackInAction
    I like it. Especially the Balsamiq Mockups look-n-feel.
  2. Rycochet
    Joined to reply on here - really like these and using them for my new game, so have a couple of comments:

No space for current HP, I'd personally like the "Background" space repurposed to it, and put Background above Traits/Ideals/etc

I'd like a version of the folded one where one of the inner pages was a spell list page with the same line height (would hopefully take a while before it got filled, and then we have separate sheets).

The folded version also has a Misc section - but with more pages anyway, it might be better called "Notes", so it's better separated from the loot :-P

"Character Name" could be "Name" in the bigger font instead (or even "Character" with "Name" blow it in the smaller font).

Basically I really like them and am thanks for designing them, so not criticism, just hopeful new versions for whem my players erase through the first printings :-P
  3. the_redbeard
    Is there a space to record spent hit dice?
  4. lexlitner
    Great work man! have you done any variations on this?

Lex

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason